Labor Day Celebration with Watermelon Gazpacho!
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded (divided)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil or mint, chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup cubed watermelon and ½ of the chopped cucumber; set aside.
- Process remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until pureed.
- Transfer all ingredients to a large bowl and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.