Will you be consuming green beer this St Paddy’s Day?
That’s okay! You deserve to get out and treat yourself now and then! Traditions should be celebrated and you should unwind and have a good time- responsibly!
Indulging should only be from time to time but when you decide to have some fun, it’s important to be mindful and have a plan in place to get back on track!
Here are some tips to get you back on track after you celebrate.
1. Bring out your food journal. Writing down what your consuming will help you make better choices later in the day & throughout the week.
Download our Weekly Tracker
2. Drink water for optimal weight loss results. Drink at least 64 oz to help burn more calories, suppress your appetite and flush out toxins. Your body will thank you!
3. Pack your lunch and healthy snacks the night before. Doing this will help your mornings go smoother & keeps you away from vending machines & drive thru’s.
4. Do not make up for over-eating by not eating. Have a high protein low carb breakfast and keep those healthy snacks around.
5. Get moving. Take the steps instead of the elevator. Make an exercise calendar that you can do at home tailored to you.
6. Hold yourself accountable. Come in for your appointments & meet with our dietitians for help with meal planning & healthier food alternatives.
7. Remember how far you’ve come & keep pushing forward.
8. Stay positive. Getting back into the groove will be as fulfilling as you allow it. A healthy mind promotes a healthy body.