Sausage Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 oz pork sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 16 oz large fresh mushrooms
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Italian-style bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Remove stems from mushrooms and discard or reserve for another use. Place mushrooms rounded side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sausage, spinach, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. Stir until well combined.
- Stuff sausage mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is brown and bubbly.
Serving Size: 1 mushroom cap
Net Carbs: 1g